AIIMS has enabled an Aadhar based online booking system to reduce the waiting period and a hassle free process. When you enter your UID number of Aadhar card, your personal details will be fetched automatically. AIIMS will provide you the Unique Health Identification Number (UHID) and with this number, your can book your appointment without having OPD card.
Steps to book an appointment with AIIMS:
Visit its official site at http://220.127.116.11/esp/.
Click on ‘Existing patients with UHID’ link.
Enter your UHID and security code. Click on proceed.
Select Hospital and fill registered mobile number.
Click on Next button.
Click on ‘Fix Appointment’ and then on ‘Click for Followup Appointment’ button to book the appointment.
Steps for Patients without UHID:
- Click on ‘New patients without UHID’.
- Enter your Aadhar number to get register.
- And If you do not have Aadhar card then click on ‘Don’t have aadhar?Click here’ to register by mobile number instead of Aadhar card.
- Submit button and fill the OTP you receive on your mobile.
- Click on proceed and check your details entered.
- Select State, Hospital to book an appointment and click on Proceed.
- Select the available appointment date and click on “Proceed”.
- Confirm your appointment details and book Appointment.
Take the print out after the payment and also carry that print out on appointment day.
The patient should carry required documents without which appointment will be canceled.